To Do List for Parents/Guardians
● Drop off and pick up student materials on Monday, March 30th, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm or 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
● Have students pick up grab/go lunch sacks on Mondays & Wednesdays from 10:30 am – 11:30 am at BES or Old Gym in Leon. Rural children need to sign up for delivery service with the following link Rural Food Service Delivery Form.
● Have students check email regularly. Teachers will continue to change their educational model to best fit each individual student over the next couple of months.
● Check with your internet or cell service provider for temporary service. Contact the district for needed assistance.
● Download the Bluestem App for the latest district updates.
● General Questions email@example.com 316-742-3261
(The main phone may not be answered due to closures, but messages will be monitored daily and will be directed to the appropriate person.)
● Food Service Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
● BJSHS Questions email@example.com
● BES Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
● Finance Questions email@example.com