...Working for USD 205
|Bluestem USD 205 uses the Aesop Substitute and Absence Management System. Click on the logo to the right to access the system.|
- Substitutes are always employed and paid by the school system – never by the absent staff member. The pay for substitutes is established by the board as needed.
- Regular substitute pay is $92 per day.
- Extended assignment pay is $122 per day.
- Extended assignment is defined as a substitute teaching assignment that will exceed ten consecutive teaching days that a substitute is required to remain in a specific teaching assignment.
- If a substitute teacher is on an extended assignment, the rate of pay for the duration of that extended assignment shall be set at a higher rate established by the board.
- The substitute on an extended assignment is to understand that no commitment is given for permanent employment, or for continuing pay at this higher level after the extended assignment ends.
KSDE Teaching License applications - see forms 5, 8, and 8a.
Forms Necessary for New Employees:
Employee Information Form
Employee Emergency Care Plan
Federal I-9 Employment Eligibility Formm
2016 W4 Federal Withholding Form
Kansas Oath of Office Form
Kansas Certification of Health Form
Kansas K-4 Tax Withholding Form
Direct Payroll Deposit Form